The Client Services Assistant is a key position in Clear Junction, providing outstanding operational support to our clients: banks, payment service providers, and other financial institutions.
Clear Junction is a global payments company, licensed and regulated by the FCA in the UK, that offers regulated end-to-end payments solutions based on proprietary in-house technology. The company's infrastructure is designed to meet the growing needs of global financial companies.
Founded in 2016, the business has seen double-digit growth year-on-year, with over 80 fintech professionals based across Latvia, the UK and mainland Europe.
What You'll Do
- Monitor, facilitate and troubleshoot client operations
- Act as point of contact for requests and complaints
- Log, resolve and escalate issues as appropriate
- Collaborate with other Clear Junction department teams to address customers’ needs and assure adherence to rules and guidelines
- 2+ years of experience with b2b client relationship / client support / similar
- 2+ years of experience in the Financial Services / Banking industry
- Proficient user of MS Office / Google Docs
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Languages: good command of English
- Collaborative environment
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent work conditions
- Base salary 1100-1400 EUR per month (gross), depending on experience