EXANTE is an international investment company that provides direct market access and professional services to institutional investors, asset/wealth managers, brokerages and investment funds. Our one-stop multi-asset trading platform unlocks 350,000+ instruments including stocks amp; ETFs, options, bonds, futures, currencies and metals: https://exante.eu/
Headquartered in London, UK EXANTE has international representation in 10+ European and Asian locations. EXANTE is licensed by MFSA, CySEC , HK SFC and UK FCA and employs over 400 talents across the globe blending trading and technology skill sets.
We are looking for a Project Manager that will join our international Sales team.
This person will coordinate between Sales and other departments within a project management framework and manage them ensuring efficient use of the resource pool and timely information about their development.
Reporting line: Head of Global Sales
- Experienced (1,5 yrs+) user of Microsoft Project, it's planning coordination and reporting tools
- Experienced (1,5 yrs+) in managing 5+ projects in parallel
- Used to a large volume of communication and collecting the exact information
- Has passion for creating project management frameworks
- Fluent English speaker
- Knowledge of JIRA and IT project management frameworks will be an advantage
- A career in a leading international FinTech company that runs operational units in 20+ countries all around the world
- Health Insurance (after probation period)
- Co-financing program for professional development: Company will cover up to 50% cost of any professional course/training/certification which align with business needs (after probation period);
- Truly unlimited career progression and earning opportunities
- International experience
- Job in a modern office, where you will be able to have a cup of hot coffee or tea + snack and fresh fruits (if office based)
- Free lunch every working day by your choice (if office based)
- Multicultural team and environment